$61,745.00 raised at 5 Dec 2023
11 month target at 5 Dec 2023 $44,000.00
24 month target $96,000.00
Grace City Church | Trainer: Tim Clemens
Im Tilly, i love the lord jesus! Im strongly convinced that Jesus Christ is Lord and more than anything I just want others to know and love him too!
Therefore I desire to please the lord by giving my whole life to him, sharing the joy of being found in Jesus Christ, who died for us, despite our brokenness. This is why ive quit my (very very loved) job as a Midwife, to become equipped for sharing Jesus with the people of Sydney!
I also long to see my brothers and sisters take up their cross to serve Christ in all that they do, and share Christ boldly in their workplaces for Gods glory alone!!!
I would love for you to consider partnering with me in working for the lord, either financially or prayerfully.
With much love and thankfulness in Christ,
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer 🙂
Here are some prayer points:
- For the 7 million people of Sydney that he would save 1 million people! He can do all things!!!
- For my work colleagues, that God would bless our time together by providing more opportunities to share the gospel of grace and that the spirit would stir in their hearts, leading to a desire to follow him!
- For my pastors: Tim Clemens, Matt Varcoe, & Charles Cleworth. That they would be wise in leading the flock God has entrusted them with.
- For the kids in church. That they would come to know and love him!
- For my fellow brothers and sisters in Church. That God would guide me in discipling them well so that they would be growing in conviction of the urgency of the gospel and in godliness.
- For my godliness, that God will continue cutting off anything that does not produce fruit
- For discipline and obedience to the lord
- For my pride. That I would only boast in christ crucified alone!
- For my finances: that I would be a wise steward of my MTS funds so that I can use it to advance the gospel
- For my studies at Moore college. That I would get better at prioritising and being organised.
- That in all things I will acknowledge Gods kindness and faithfulness to us through Christ Jesus on the Cross!