Wellspring Anglican Church Sandy Bay. | Trainer: Sam Gough
Hi, I’m Josh!
With my Bachelor of Ministry nearing completion, I’m now beginning to lay the groundwork for a life of service in full-time ministry through an MTS Apprenticeship.
What will this look like?
I will be able to break new ground by working in two fields. First, I will work as an apprentice chaplain with the Royal Hobart Hospital Chaplaincy Services. However, opportunities will also be provided to me to rotate to several chaplaincy contexts, including:
- Hobart Magistrates Court
- Hobart Airport
- Tasmania Police Force
- Risdon Prison
Second, I will serve at Wellspring Anglican Church as a ministry apprentice, primarily focusing on being a team leader for the 5:30 pm30pm young adults congregation. My responsibilities will include:
- I will continue to serve with our hospitality team and regularly take an active role in our services through service leading, Bible Reading and intercessory prayers.
- Preaching at minimum twice a year with opportunities to bless other congregations in Hobart and Tasmania with the Word as the need arises
- Disciple-making care will be a priority for me. Currently, I lead one of the small weekly groups for our young adults. I’ll also be meeting one-to-one with at least one young man fortnightly.
Therefore, I’m inviting you to come alongside me on this journey. God willing, I seek to raise enough financial support to enable me to resign from my current part-time work and pursue ministry full-time over the next two years. Your help in both prayers and finances will have my eternal gratitude as you will be an essential contributor towards setting me up for a life of proclaiming the love, hope, the freedom that Jesus offers to those who need to hear it!
If you wish to support me financially, you can either:
- Call 1300 657 548 and set up a recurring donation with MTS
- Direct deposit to Wellspring Anglican
- BSB: 067-102
- Account No: 1026 8095
- Account Name: Parish of Wellspring
- Reference: Joshua Lattimore MTS
- Thank God I’m closer to my financial support-raising goal than expected. Please pray that I reach 100% funded in the next few weeks, which will release me into full-time ministry work!
- A close friend of mine, whom I’ve been praying for the last few years, has become a Christian! Praise God! Please support my friend in your prayers.
Please pray for the Royal Hobart Hospital staff, who face the brunt of the healthcare crisis. Keep the RHH chaplains in your prayers as we minister to the staff and patients. A number of the team are also dealing with personal or medical situations at the moment too.