Kellyville Anglican Church | Trainer: Nathan Brewer
Hello, I’m Dan!
With a Bachelor of Ministry and a year working with Quiz Worx under my belt, I’m so excited to be an MTS Apprentice at Kellyville Anglican for the next couple of years!
Am really looking forward to getting a fuller taste of what church ministry is like (particularly in the backend), as well as putting some of my bible college training into practice. In 2023, I’ll have a hand in helping out behind the scenes with a bunch of ministries, but mainly this will include working with Nathan in the welcoming & community building space, and in youth ministry.
Ultimately, I know I’m going to be stretched in this role, but I also know this will be a season of personal growth in ministry skills and in faith as I rest in God who will enable & sustain me along the way.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT ME ON THIS JOURNEY
Prayer – I will continue to be sending out prayer updates each month (or there abouts), if you’d like to receive these click here and fill out your details!
Financially – I’m only going to be in this role by the generous financial support of people around me. If you’d like to support me in this way, you can do so in the following ways:
REGULAR/MONTHLY SUPPORT can ideally be set up via Direct Deposit to our church’s MTS fund at the following bank account:
- NAME: St Stephens Anglican Church
- BSB: 032-388
- Account#: 292498
- Reference/Description: be sure to include your name so we can know who to thank
ONCE OFF financial support can be processed via Kellyville Anglican’s PushPay portal – select the “Give one time” option, “MTS Dan M” under giving type, and enter your amount and details from there.
- PRAISE that God has provided me with this opportunity, and for the shaping & forming in recent years that has happened to get me here
- PRAY for calmed anxiety & nerves as I continue to adjust to this new season
- PRAY that God will provide all I need for success in this role
- PRAY particularly for the inevitable stress of financial support raising that comes in this