MTS provides a full suite of reports to the apprentice’s trainer each month, namely:
- Donations Received – on a ytd basis this every donation (donor name, date, amount) received for a scholarship fund associated with the church or ministry.
- Recurring Donations – lists all of the recurring donations managed my MTS that will benefit a scholarship fund associated with the church or ministry. This reports lists: donor name, frequency, end date amount, number of payments remaining and the total value of the future payments.
- Financial Summary – looks at each scholarship associated with the church or ministry under two perspectives:
- Scholarship Overall: Adds the total of Donations Received to the value of future Recurring Donations to determine if there id any shortfall in full funding for the scholarship.
- Scholarship-to-date: Compares the total of Donations Received to date with the donations which would have been received if the scholarship were funded evenly each month over the life of the scholarship. Any shortfall indicates that the funded for scholarship is currently in deficit.
Financial Summary for an Apprentice – provides that same data as the Financial Summary for a single scholarship, as well as the names and contact details of donors supporting this scholarship.