MTS September is all about encouraging Christians to invest in raising up gospel workers.
Jesus said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” (Matthew 9:37-38). MTS seeks to multiply gospel workers through ministry apprenticeships. We want every Christian to:
- Be trained to be the best servants of Christ they can be
- Continually grow in the knowledge and service of God
- Do a ministry apprenticeship if they are qualified in line with 1 Tim 3 and Titus 1
During the month of September, churches around Australia will be highlighting the work of MTS – to multiply Gospel workers through ministry apprenticeships.
Download our resources to run MTS September at your church:
- Powerpoint template 4×3
- Powerpoint template 16×9
- Suggested Runsheet
- Response Form
- Note: Any financial giving received through this form is automatically allocated to ministry of MTS. If individuals would like their giving allocated to a specific apprentice, please direct them to the apprentices profile (https://mts.com.au/support/apprentices/) or ensure this is noted on the form (e.g. ‘Please allocate this amount to xx’).
- MTS September Graphics (zipped file)