Park Road Anglican Church. | Trainer: Gary Bennetts
After finishing my Bachelors of Theology, I now begin preparations for full-time vocational ministry.
God willing, this will mean that I begin a full-time ministry APPRENTICESHIP at my church Park Road Anglican Church.
What does this mean for me? I will effectively be an assistant minister alongside two other apprentices (Ethan and Emma Moxham) working to grow God’s Kingdom by helping the people of Park Road Anglican Church and the SURROUNDING AREAS to take their next steps with Jesus.
Primarily, I will be:
- Leading a number of teams at our 5pm service and ensuring that the service runs smoothly and the congregation grows in its knowledge of Christ and his atoning work on the cross and bodily resurrection from the dead.
- I will take an active role in preaching at our 5pm service and doing so at least 10 times a year. By doing this, I hope to build up the body of believers in their love of God and seeking to mobilise them to preach the gospel fearlessly so that the great commission might be fulfilled in our area!
- I will also be involved in the running of Park Training, and I will be personally running a ‘to be announced’ course that seeks to equip the saints for practical life situations as they seek to share their faith with others.
- As well as this, I will continuing to lead Bible Studies and be involved in formulating the curriculum the young adults will use as we move forward in the next two years of Bible Study.
- Finally, I will be seeking to connect and engage with the young men of Park Road Anglican Church in order that they might grow in their knowledge and love of God through Christ.
To do this however, I need YOUR help. MTS Apprentices are funded by the church (capital ‘C’, worldwide church!!) and in order for me to be able to serve the church in this capacity for the next two years, I will need the spiritual, emotional and financial support of any who would lend their ear!!
Would you consider partnering with me to minister to the saints at Park Road Anglican Church and the surrounding areas here in Sydney, Australia? In doing so, not only would you receive my eternal (and I mean eternal) gratitude, but you would also be partnering with me and my fellow ministry apprentices to build God’s Kingdom and equip the saints to take their next steps with Jesus!
If you would consider partnering with me, would you be willing to go to the following link and pledge any amount to support me and partner with me in this work of the gospel? Any amount would be an unbelievable blessing and would contribute to the eternal work of the expansion of God’s Kingdom throughout the globe.
If you have ANY questions, comments, queries or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a message or email at [email protected], or call me on. I’d love to have a chat.
And above all, please pray. Pray that we as apprentices would faithfully continue to minister the Gospel and proclaim the forgiveness of sins and the life everlasting all the days of our lives.
- That I would faithfully serve the LORD over the next few years.
- That God would provide the funds so that I can do this apprenticeship.
- That Park Road Anglican would be blessed and grow in their knowledge and love of the LORD through our apprentices.